Innovation and imagination have made my U.S.-based client the fastest-growing company in the e-commerce category. In just over two short years, our company has grown from a humble beginning offering a single daily deal to redefining localized online advertising and social commerce in nearly 600 cities worldwide. With an established presence in Europe, the Americas, Australasia and more recently the Middle and Far East, we are proud to have cemented our reputation as a global business phenomenon.
As we continue to grow in Middle East, we’re looking to add Account Executives to our Outside Sales team in Dubai. Our Account Executives are the engine that has fueled the companies incredible growth across the globe. As the most outward-facing representative of , our Account Executives interact everyday with our great merchant customers, and revolutionize the way local businesses approach advertising. Led by the best in the business, the Account Executive role is the perfect place to take a sales career to the next level through training and mentorship opportunities. We’re not saying it’s going to be easy, but if you have a “hunter” mentality and thrive in a high-activity, fast-paced sales position, we want to talk with you.
• Aggressively research, develop, and cultivate leads for Deals using a variety of online and offline sources
• Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
• Qualify prospective clients by phone and close deals in-person
• Use consultative sales skills to assess merchant goals, propose a customized solution, and obtain commitment
• Manage relationships with established clients and construct proposals and contracts within selling guidelines to develop and maintain a book of business
• Communicate ongoing contacts and sales activities utilizing Salesforce.com
• Provide ongoing and up-to-date documentation to the operations team and regularly collaborate best deal strategies
——————————————————————————–• Demonstrates top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to creatively sell to all decision-making levels
• Superior organizational skills
• Strong knowledge of social media such as Facebook and Twitter
• Thrives in an autonomous working environment with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines; shows relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace
• Has own transportation
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.