- To translate work that is done from English to Arabic and vice versa. Impeccable English skills are requested. The translation part is not only a literal meaning but also requires a thought process so that the Arabic copy makes proper sense.
- The role of the translator will complement the role of a PR manager, who will help with translation. He/ she will also cooperate with media relations to translate all English press releases from English to Arabic
- Must be acutely aware of local/governmental/cultural protocol and sensitivities. Possess ability to tailor material according to those situations
- Write clear copies for all marketing material in either Arabic or English; translate in either language.
- Communicate in both languages, in the proper Arabic tone (local language)
- Translate and proof read all marketing communication material be it related to brand strategy/branding, corporate marketing, commercial real estate and materials from other business verticals.
- Experienced translator (Arabic to English and vice versa)
- University graduate, qualification degree in either Arabic/ English, journalism, copywriting, public relations, or literary/media.
- Translators must be skilled in all forms of communication beyond a common translation.
- Print media/press releases
- Speeches/documents for officials
- Social media posts (all are currently English language only)
- Website (our websites are only English language, they could be made dual language)
- Social media background from startup to fulfillment
- Writing concise and well composed
- Ability to translate all English/Arabic
About the Company
Recruitment agencies are archaic. You need strategically driven partners who view HR as a core business function and see HR as a capital investment and not as business expenditure
Archer and Bull is your new age Talent Management firm that understands the new business landscapes. We invest a tremendous amount of time, effort and money to understand your business and the skills that you are seeking, for now and for the future.
Archer & Bull uses tools that measure not just skills and competencies but check for culture fitment as well.