Art Director | Kershaw Leonard Doha, Qatar
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is Qatar’s largest communication group established in 2008. With 115 personnel in Doha offering one of the largest creative units in the region led by an award winning Creative Director.
Our client is a total communications company with a dedicated events department and digital resource with the ability to handle large complex accounts.
A company that delivers great creative ideas that works from the best international expertise in Doha.
Our client is looking for an Art Director to join its team. Along with a Copywriter the Art Director is responsible for development of creative concepts for the brand communication as per given creative briefs. Holds particular responsibility towards the artwork. Oversees implementation of creative concepts via supervision of assigned Graphic Designers.
• Reviews creative briefs and seeks to collect additional insights to make sure that the creative task is well understood and captured.
• If required, attends client meetings to brainstorm on creative concepts that meet specific campaign/ advertising requirements.
• Researches brands/ clients/ products, etc., to gain additional insights required to deliver well targeted and relevant creative concepts.
• Works with the assigned Copywriters and Graphic Designers to generate creative ideas that meet creative brief requirements.
• Promotes creative environment within the team and facilitates sharing of creative ideas within the team.
• Holds particular responsibility towards overall artwork of the assignment.
• Supervises assigned Graphic Designers in implementation of the creative concepts to ensure that the creative output developed captures the creative ideas put forward and satisfies quality requirements.
• Facilitates selection of preferred art work (to be recommended to the clients).
• Ensures that the final art work is in line with clients’ brand usage guidelines.
• If required, presents the art work prepared to the clients to facilitate the acceptance process.
• In case a photo-shoot is required, pre-screens talents and facilitates their approval by the clients.
• Supervises photo-shoots to ensure that the photos taken are in line with the creative concepts’ requirements.
• Ensures that all client approvals of the creative process are collected, documented and stored for further reference.
• Ensures that creative output developed is stored as per approved archiving requirements.
• Provides ideas and recommendations to improve creative production process and support their implementation, as requested by the Direct Superior.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics Design, Communication or other related area.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding ‘First Class’ people for its ‘World Class’ Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.