It is a renowned haute couture house, constantly setting the pace for new fashion trends. Designs and sells women’s ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, fine jewelry, handbags, and accessories. Our boutiques are located through out 100 countries.
We are looking for Arabic speaking Assistant Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi,
Working with the Boutique Director/Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of the sales team and ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store in line with Brand expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maximize sales and measure sales performance and conversion rates on a daily basis.
• Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers.
• Assist in assigning and monitoring sales goals of Sales Associates
• Responsible for clientele development
• Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations, exercising independent judgment and discretion in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
• Train, coach, develop, and manage sales associates in selling skills
• Conduct and/or participate in regular store meetings to discuss performance, sales training, product knowledge, merchandising, and to convey other necessary information to management staff and associates.
• Facilitate proper communication between management and associates.
• Oversee and participate in department inventories.
• Monitor proper pricing of merchandise
• Minimize stock losses
• Oversee compliance of associates with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, merchandise handling, security, sales and record-keeping procedures.
• Help solve problems that affect the department’s service, efficiency, and productivity.
• 5 + years of retail experience required, preferably with at least 1 year of management, in a luxury product setting.
• Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
• Strong knowledge of the luxury industry with fashion sensitivity consistent with the brand.
• Demonstration of own initiative
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
• Availability to work the hours necessary to open and/or close the store
• Ability to maintain presence on selling floor for long periods as needed.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be: Based in Abu Dhabi or willing to relocate