- Project Manager on bids, oversight of the entire bid process from Qualification to Win/Loss debrief
- Ensure bids are managed and delivered effectively and efficiently and adhere to Firm’s policies (risk, pricing, brand)
- Develop and champion bid best practice in the relevant sector/market and the wider firm to engender a winning mindset and behaviors
- Support the firm’s leadership to manage pipeline and ensure correct level of focus/support is provided to strategic bids, escalating any issues which will impact success.
- Ensure the firm’s bid infrastructure is in place to enable best practices from the local and global network to be implemented.
- 3 years Bid Management. You will have current professional services industry experience, from one of the Big Four, KPMG, Deloitte, E&Y, PWC.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of competitive bidding in a sales and marketing environment
- Deep bid project management experience – experience of running bids with third-party involvement would be an advantage
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Effective organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with challenging deadlines, multiple stakeholders and opinions
- Very strong project management skills, with the ability to manage complex and multiple work-streams
- Ability to set and meet tight deadlines and manage heavy workload whilst having strong levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team, lead and motivate others
- Proven ability to network and leverage that network to achieve successful outcomes
- Ability to facilitate and chair strategy and planning sessions
- Proven ability to develop and write persuasive and clear client facing documentation
- Evidence of common sense approach to problem solving
- Impactful, resourceful, persistent and resilient
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.