This Luxury fashion retailer is looking for a Brand Manager who can manage the development and performance of a luxury brand in the Middle East. This role is responsible for the wholesale & retail channels and must ensure that operations are run profitably.
• Create annual and seasonal sales plans and ensure that objectives are reached.
• Determine the appropriate strategies for the sales & distribution for both wholesale and retail channels.
• Define the communication strategy and supervise its operational implementation.
• Develop trade and consumer strategies and monitor the budget thereof.
• Prepare seasonal and annual budgets and forecasts according to international brand guidelines.
• Ensure effective use of the supply chain from ordering to shipping in coordination with HQ.
• Directly responsible for the local P&L.
• Manage all POS, 11 boutiques, incl. 2 internal stores department stores and multibrand stores & develop the retail channel.
• Build and manage the team (12 Staff).
• Strong customer focus with good interpersonal skills.
• Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Adaptive to changes in the work environment.
• Flexibility to handle and to comfortably deal with a multinational environment.
• Good organisational skills.