• Seek and develop commercial opportunities throughout the region in accordance with brand strategy
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
• Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
• Conception and implementation of Local Marketing Plans and seasonal regional plans
• To direct marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
• Manage all brand related team development (including KPI establishment and management), seasonal activities, travel, costs and schedules
• To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
• To managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
• To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution
• To analyse potential strategic partner relationships for product lines.
• To demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• Prepare precise Monthly Regional Sales Reports that include contextually relevant quantitative and qualitative information
This fast growing Qatari Conglomerate is looking for a Brand Manager for their Retail business unit. Reporting into the GM of the retail business this is a high profile position dealing with a internationally recognised mature brand and international partner.
SALARY:100 000 USD TAX FREE plus package
• 5 years of relevant experience in Retail or Brand Management or Marketing in the Middle East
About the Company
Schreiner Andersen Management (SAM) is a Danish Executive Recruitment company with an international presence and more than 30 offices around the world. At SAM we want to earn the right to be regarded by our clients and candidates as their TRUSTED ADVISOR whenever and wherever they want to recruit and retain successful people. Throughout our network of over 250 experienced professionals we offer our local clients Global access to the ‘right candidates’. From our office in Dubai we provide Executive Search for senior positions and industry specialist throughout the GCC.