Based in Kuwait, the Brand Marketing Manager will lead the overall marketing activity forآ The Body Shopآ with responsibility for planning, executing and measuring the overall Annual Marketing Plan.
The Brand Marketing Managerآ will build and leverage strong relationships with the franchisors to effectively plan, adapt and implement region and country-appropriate marketing campaigns and initiatives, whilst preserving the original brand essence.آ آ Where relevant, theآ Brandآ Marketing Manager may liase with 3rd party design teams to do limited amendment and development of marketing collateral.
Working closely with the senior brand team to ensure the marketing activity supports the overall revenue growth targets of The Body Shop, the Brand Marketing Manager will also work with Corporate Marketing to ensure alignment with Alshaya corporate guidelines and to optimise brand expenditure.
* Responsible for the Strategic Planning of the marketing initiatives for the year
* Responsible for market research, insight and database management for The Body Shop
* Responsible for artwork development, advertising, promotions, and catalogue and magazine distribution (where relevant)
* Responsible for planning the brand media mix and booking media accordingly
* Responsible for planning and execution of partnerships & events
* Responsible for managing media relations / social media initiatives (where brand relevant)
* Create and maintain excellent team and cross functional working relationships
* Responsible for category management (where brand relevant)
* 5-7 years relevant experience as all round Marketeer
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 55 of the world’s most recognised retail brands, including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, P.F. Chang’s, Office Depot and Boots. The company operates 2,200 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food Service, Optics, Pharmacy, Office Supplies and Home Furnishings.
Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, Cyprus, Russia, Poland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and the UK. It employs more than 28,000 people from over 90 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.