This global player was established in the 60\’s and they have steadily grown to be the largest bank in the Middle East and North Africa Region and is by far the leading financial institution in the country with a market share exceeding 45% of banking sector assets.
The incumbent is primarily responsible for providing information and assist in developing and formulating the brand strategy pertaining to re-branding/renaming, brand differentiation, market positioning, and brand discovery. Brand Strategy Developer determines the most innovative approach on how to enhance corporate image to the general public through using research data to identify the best way to introduce branding.
- University graduate with a degree in Business advertising or marketing or related discipline. A Master’s in Business Administration/ Strategy is a plus.
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in brand management and advertising preferably in the Banking industry with at least 3 years in a Senior role within a related function.
- Good understanding of branding tools/ techniques and related best practices.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement effective branding strategy programs that support strategic business objectives.
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.