This BTL & Retail Marketing Manager will be working with PR & Digital Marketing Manager, and directly reporting to Marketing Director.
- Liaison with BTL partners agencies and direct vendors/suppliers.
- BTL administration management on the local level and with HQ
- Development of promotional materials.
- Liaison with regional dealer network and development of retail BTL activity plan.
- Dealer support in development of dealer promotional activities.
- Monitoring and reporting on BTL activities.
- International motor show events management.
- Establishment and management of the customers/prospects database
- Liaison with dealers and development of annual dealer marketing plans.
- Cooperation with dealers in execution of retail marketing activities; evaluation of retail marketing activities and reporting to top management.
- Development of POS and promotional marketing materials.
- Management and distribution of marketing materials BTL.
- Sourcing and evaluation (with top management) of opportunities for the company.
- 3-5 years related work experience in GCC region
- BTL agency background an option
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Hands on approach and attention to detail, passionate and knowledgeable about cars and appreciating British heritage, experienced in retail and BTL marketing in GCC countries
About the Company
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant, a Company’s growth potential is limited by its ability to attract enough of the right people” – James C. Collins in Good to Great.
As talent shortages grow more acute and online platforms are giving employees new mobility while allowing competitors to poach top performers more freely, managing people become a much higher strategic priority.
HR need to help increase revenue and productivity while lowering talent and HR costs to ensure profit margins don’t get eroded. Companies need to rethink people strategies, HR processes, organizational structures, workplace flexibility and human capital deployment.
To win the war for talent in the new era, deploying the same strategies is a sure way of losing, at JC & Partners we help Companies find total HR solutions that improves the bottom line while our diverse team remove cultural misunderstandings and inefficiencies so you can grow and expand your business more effectively by having the right talent for your business.