Business Development Manager | EMR Dubai, UAE
Our client has been delivering pioneering imaging technologies to customers in the Middle East for over 40 years. Today they manage sales, marketing and technical support activities across 44 countries; in the Middle East including Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the UAE as well as French speaking African countries.
Due to a recent internal merger they are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager with technological expertise in the designated area of Large Format Printers to maximise the efficiency of their in-country distribution partners, regional distribution partners, product resellers and end users.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
• Establish contacts and business relationships with the correct representatives of the partner (Key Account Decision Makers).
• Identify and understand the potential opportunities available at each Large Format Account to enhance business and Brand Image and Market Share.
• Set Marketing Activities and budgets per account based on their Activity Calendars or generate a common Activity Calendar.
• Liaise with Area Managers/Product Managers regarding the technical requirements of the customer’s projects; integrate and be able to assist with a solution approach.
• Liaise with Area Managers/Product Managers to proceed with Product Launching, implement product strategy, and provide a proper feedback to Head Office.
• Maintain, Track and report all Market related information about Competitors in terms of new products, prices, activities, strategies.
• Visit new accounts and business partners on a regular basis to provide visible support and assistance where required.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills / experience:
• Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic negotiation and networking skills.
• Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
• Excellent Market knowledge.
• Current clean UAE/GCC driving licence.
• Relevant business or technical degree from a recognized university.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company).
• Background and knowledge of market environments.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
• High level of written and spoken communications.
• Professional appearance, attitude and communication style.
• Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.