Our client has been delivering pioneering imaging technologies to customers in the Middle East for over 40 years. Today they manage sales, marketing and technical support activities across 44 countries; in the Middle East including Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the UAE as well as French speaking African countries.
Due to a recent internal merger they are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager with technological expertise in the designated area of Large Format Printers to maximise the efficiency of their in-country distribution partners, regional distribution partners, product resellers and end users.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
• Establish contacts and business relationships with the correct representatives of the partner (Key Account Decision Makers).
• Identify and understand the potential opportunities available at each Large Format Account to enhance business and Brand Image and Market Share.
• Set Marketing Activities and budgets per account based on their Activity Calendars or generate a common Activity Calendar.
• Liaise with Area Managers/Product Managers regarding the technical requirements of the customer’s projects; integrate and be able to assist with a solution approach.
• Liaise with Area Managers/Product Managers to proceed with Product Launching, implement product strategy, and provide a proper feedback to Head Office.
• Maintain, Track and report all Market related information about Competitors in terms of new products, prices, activities, strategies.
• Visit new accounts and business partners on a regular basis to provide visible support and assistance where required.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills / experience:
• Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic negotiation and networking skills.
• Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
• Excellent Market knowledge.
• Current clean UAE/GCC driving licence.
• Relevant business or technical degree from a recognized university.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company).
• Background and knowledge of market environments.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
• High level of written and spoken communications.
• Professional appearance, attitude and communication style.
• Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.