The company designs and manufactures Children fabrics and finished garments for distribution to wholesalers and retailers. The company handles licensing, distribution sources and handles logistics of importing textiles for name-brand quality products.
• Identify new business opportunities, including alliances/partnerships, and new types of business to enable growth required, such as large fashion retailers, department stores, supermarkets and kids stores.
• Continuously scan the environment for new business opportunities and conduct feasibility studies and investment/expansion reviews to develop appropriate business plans.
• Own and champion the business development plan for the MENA region, and ensure implementation.
• Ensure an appropriate balance of focus between increasing penetration of existing accounts and developing new accounts
• Timely delivery on project commitments
• Regularly meet with distributors and retailers to develop and implement precise sales and marketing plans and to foster good relations with accounts understanding their goals, market conditions, challenges, competitive activities and possible unique opportunities.
• Maintain excellent relationship with existing clients and develop customers base simultaneously.
• Review and negotiate retail price positioning, price structures and distributor terms to validate our position in each market.
• Review terms, space, location and special offers with retailers to satisfy corporate goals set with distributors.
• Ensure brand presentation standards for all visual elements including presentations to merchandising follow the corporate direction.
• Minimum 2 years of prior experience in sales within the textile, retails of fashion industry, preferably with multi kids product wear
• Excellent contacts with
• Fluency in English, Arabic is an advantage
• Excellent communication and people management skills required
• Power of conviction
• Knowledge of Ms Office. (Excel, Word & Power Point)
• Competencies required are excellent organization and prioritization abilities, analytical skill, and interpersonal skills
• Prior sourcing experience from reputed brand required
• Achievement drive
• Personal Skills: Reliable & proactive, self Starter with pride in personal performance, excellent oral and written communication skills
Key Words: textile, sales, business, development, manager, fashion, garment, bdm, nd, associates, nd associates, recruitment, headhunting, search, executive, kids, children, product, retail, retails, supermarket, stores
ND & Associates specializes in providing exclusive, experienced and skilled professionals ranging from Chief Officers, Division Heads, Directors and Managers, to Executives. To support clients in all business functions across the entire organisation, ND & Associates’ consultants are divided into two main divisions:
1. Industry Specialisations (IS)
2. Business Support (BS)
Industry Specialisation (IS)
Every organisation needs a specialized recruitment partner who understands the unique requirements of particular industries. For this reason, ND & Associates have specialist teams dedicated to serve the following key industry segments:
· IT & Telecommunications
· Engineering – Energy / Environment / Utilities / Construction
· Investment & Corporate Banking
· Logistic and Supply Chain
Business Support (BS)
Our teams have the in-depth knowledge and experiences to serve our clients in these industries niches across all departments and skill sets. Therefore, in addition to the IS division, the BS teams have been set up to provide our long term partners with complete recruitment services to cover the following areas:
IT • Finance • HR • Legal • Procurement • Office Support • Sales and Marketing
Adopting a consultative approach, ND & Associates take a long term view to our relationships with clients, believing it is essential to understand our clients’ unique strategic, organizational, financial and cultural context in order to deliver real value.
We offer 7 customized solutions to meet all types of executive staffing challenges:
1. Specialized Executive Search
2. On-site recruitment
3. Head hunting
4. Mass recruitment
5. Reference checks
6. Localisation / Emiratisation
7. Executive contracting solutions