Prague, April 7th 2015 – The sixth international advertising festival PIAF is extending the Call for entries deadline. Agencies and clients can enter their work, projects or campaigns to the festival competition on its website Piafawards.com until April 13th.
This year’s jury is chaired by Ramzi Moutran, Creative Director of the most awarded agency in the Middle East, Memac Ogilvy. The first round of the judging is held online. Shortlists will be published in the first half of May, so that competitors have time to organize a possible trip to Prague. This year, the festival has prepared a special hotel package at a discounted price for participants.
PIAF traditionally takes place in the underground and on the roof of the National Gallery – the Trade Fair Palace – on May 26th and 27th. The first day of the festival is dedicated to interactive workshops, a conference block on the onset of independent agencies, followed by the evening screening session Shots in the Dark. The second day will explore the relationship between efficiency and creativity, while on Wednesday, delegates can look forward to the topic of how to respond to the revolution in the minds of customers, raised by the digitization of their lives.
“Overall PIAF will present 30 speakers from ten countries of the world. Apart from inspirational global issues we also treat very practical issues that the domestic market currently deals with,” says Marek Hlavica, PIAF Director.
The festival will end on Wednesday night with the Award ceremony Best of… PIAF, the presentation of the AKA Best Agency of the Year awards, and the BOB Awards for Best Creatives. And of course the night will close with the PIAF roof-top party at the Trade Fair Palace.
About the Prague International Advertising Festival
– The 2015 Prague International Advertising Festival is the festival’s 6th edition
– It focuses on innovation in branding, communication and sales promotion.
– The international jury votes in all categories on a 2 rounds system
– Together with top creatives such as Alexander Schill, Luiz Sanches, Arno Lindemann, Chris Garbutt and others, the jury is composed of client representatives of big brands
– The festival also has a global ranking, PIAFindYourSelf (PIAFYS), with 3000 names it is the most complex global ranking of Creative Directors