26 April 2018 – Cannes Lions has today announced the 21 jury members set to judge the Pharma Lions and the Health & Wellness Lions awards at this year’s Cannes Lions.
Now in its fifth year, Lions Health recognises outstanding creative communications in the healthcare sector, with winners announced at an awards ceremony on Monday 18 June.
“Lions Health was created to promote the value of creativity in healthcare communications. Every year the health juries set the bar that little bit higher, and every year the industry rises to meet that challenge,” commented Louise Benson, Executive Festival Director of Lions Health. “The work that wins at Lions Health shapes the year ahead in healthcare creativity, and this year’s intrepid group of jurors, each of them a leader in their field, are the best people to help set that creative agenda.”
The 2018 Lions Health juries are as follows:
Pharma Lions Jury
- Jury President – Rich Levy, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Health, Global
- Shefali Srinivas, VP, Health Lead, Asia Pacific, WE Communications, APAC
- Patrick Ackmann, Executive Creative Director, WEFRA, Germany
- Oliver Caporn, Worldwide Creative Director, CDM London, Global
- Renata Florio, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy Health and Wellness, Global
- Lyndon Louis, Senior Creative Director, Havas Live Sorento, India
- Paola Figueroa, Creative VP, Made, Mexico
- John Scott, Creative Director, Ward6, Singapore
- Victoria McGee, Associate Creative Director, Langland, UK
- Carolyn O’Neill, Chief Creative Officer, Centron NY, USA
The Pharma Lions celebrate creative communications from pharmaceutical clients and services surrounding this highly-regulated industry through work that demonstrates ideas that inform and engage its health practitioners, patients and targeted consumers.
Health & Wellness Lions Jury
- Jury President – R.John Fidelino, Executive Creative Director, InterbrandHealth, Global
- Carol Ong, President, Bebebalm, Asia
- Cherie Davies, Creative Director, Sudler & Hennessey, Australia
- Bruno Abner Rebelo, Creative Director, McCann Health, Brazil
- Andre Hansen, Creative Director, Anthill Agency, Denmark
- Tom Richards, Chief Creative Officer, Havas Lynx, Europe
- Orla Burke, Partner, EMEA Healthcare co-Lead, FleishmanHillard, EMEA
- Alok Gadkar, General Manager & Executive Creative Director, The Classic Partnership, UAE
- Melissa de Lusignan, Group Creative Director, The Hive Group, UK
- Stephanie Berman, Former Partner & Chief Creative Officer, The Bloc, USA
- Collette Douaihy, EVP, Executive Creative Director, Digitas Health, USA
The Health & Wellness Lion celebrates creativity for personal wellbeing through work that demonstrates an inspired approach to consumer healthcare.