To be based in Baghdad, Iraq
Our client is the global leader Media Services Group offering an integrated solution across core services such as strategic media planning, negotiation and execution and specialist services, which includes research and insights, digital solutions, sports and entertainment sponsorship consultancy, content creation and brand-driven creative campaigns. Over the years, they have become a global company serving customers across a range of industries in more than 115 countries, with a significant presence in every major market.
They are now looking for a dynamic and highly experienced Client Services Director to primarily be responsible for managing all senior client relationships on a major account or several key accounts. The client leadership department acts in a pivotal role, coordinating clients and their needs with the business planning, invention and exchange teams with the overall aim of ensuring the business meets the agreed objectives and budgets.
• To establish the overall strategic media approach and the overall media planning product; to approve the key strategic elements of media plans and the implementation process to be employed that ensures delivery against business objectives and client satisfaction.
• To demonstrate an extensive understanding of the brand and category dynamics and their short-and-near horizon challenges – to the standard of commanding respect as a lead business partner.
• To confer with outside creative advertising agencies and marketing teams to establish media goals, objectives and strategies and provide leadership when necessary in developing, negotiating and implementing creative media solutions.
• To develop and maintain senior client relationships; attend, present and provide counsel at all significant agency-client media meetings.
• Additionally the successful candidate will play a key role in new business activities and monitor profitability including looking for growth potential within existing accounts and aid in related accountability and billing.
Skills and Qualifications:
• A relevant business degree with minimum 5 years of broad experience in media industry.
About the Company
The Aspiriti Recruitment Group can help you turn talent acquisition into a performance advantage with a comprehensive and efficient recruitment process.
Aspiriti Recruitment Group is the ultimate place to source outstanding talent or to find your next career move!
With a global candidate network and domain expertise across all major industries, we take a strategic approach to acquiring the executive talent your company needs to succeed.
Aspiriti Executive are a leading Search and Selection specialist in the Middle East and Africa markets. We specialise in all senior executive level positions in Finance, FMCG, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Development & Construction, large local conglomerates and Transport & Logisitics.
Aspiriti Automotive Recruitment is the Middle East and North Africa’s only specialized automotive recruitment agency. Staffed by experienced auto industry executives, Aspiriti Automotive is the first choice for recruiting in the automotive market.
Aspiriti Aviation is a market leader in the search and selection of experienced Aviation Industry professionals including Flight Crew, Operational, Technical, Engineering, Ground Support and Senior Management staff in the Middle East, Africa and Europe.