1. Provide decision support to the commercial managers reporting into the company Finance Director, with significant engagement with the company Commercial Director from a financial perspective.
2. Key role in CRM and SOP system development
3. Development, monitoring and review of commission schemes in place with commercial managers
4. Identify opportunities and threats arising from internal and external metrics and observations to advise and develop commercial strategies
• Maintenance and development of commercial information including sales pipeline trackers, KPI reporting, forecasting and trend analysis.
• Provide analysis of forward bookings and pipeline for the product planning meetings and company Senior Management Team.
• Key Customer tracking and analysis
• Involvement in the AVR commission & Rate Card setting process with focus from a financial perspective.
• Analysis of market share and other salient external measures
• Lead role from finance perspective in all CRM and SOP projects
• Review of commission calculations to ensure they are in line with the schemes in place and results achieved.
• Assist Commercial Managers with implementation of commission schemes
• Ad hoc analysis as and when required by Commercial team or senior finance team
1. Professional qualification required
• Microsoft Excel to an advanced level with macro knowledge preferable.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both the commercial and finance teams and the Commercial Director.
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years’ recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the world’s largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
• Accounting & Finance
• Advertising, Media & PR
• Construction & Engineering
• Hospitality & Retail
• HR & Business Support
• IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
• Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceutical & FMCG
• Property & Real Estate
• Sales & Marketing
• Executive Search & Selection
• Facilities Management