- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Lead & influence a successful and experienced team of sales executives
- Provides quality feedback to the higher management in Commercial related issues
- Provide direction to the Commercial division/department
- Build, develop, and maintain professional relationship with the company’s strategic partners
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the CEO
Prospecting and Sales
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales
- Involve with identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Deliver sales by developing relationships with business partners
- Manage the entire strategic sales process including prospecting, need analysis, presentations, proposals and contract negotiations
- Increase market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities
- Achieve targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- Responsible for monthly forecasts and revisions
- Report on activities and progress on a weekly basis
Planning & Research
- To develop and deliver the sales and margin budgets in order to fulfill strategic goals.
- Research local competition on a continuous basis
- Development and execution of key-account strategies and a business plan
- Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Should be a Bachelor / Master Degree holder in Sales Management with a minimum 5 years experience in distribution/wholesale sector.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Effective Time Management and Work Delegation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good negotiation skills and strong influencer
- Good networking skills with all stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and able to adjust their style of communication so that it is appropriate for the audience
- Preferably with knowledge of ecommerce.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong commercial acumen including business finance, contract knowledge,
- Experience of strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, marketing plan development
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Maintain and track schedule of work and plan resource loading to meet deadlines.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Maintain Professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Must have driving license and valid passport
To apply please contact: email@example.com