The main function of the role is to provide commercial and marketing support (including the development of a marketing strategy) to the Executive Director – Upstream to ensure that the commercial analysis of any company project or operation is undertaken to the required quality and standards, and that the market for the BU production is fully understood and adequately modeled.
1. Evaluation of project economics and cash flows, including sensitivity analysis;
2. Scenario modeling of alternative execution or exploitation plans, uncertainties and risks;
3. Surveillance of project execution and operations with regard to impact on cash flow;
4. Evaluate, define and secure the optimum market and prices for company products including analysis of alternative tariffing and pricing arrangements, product and feedstock market assessments and pricing analysis, development of pricing forecasts and options. Provision of support regarding assumptions relating to products, feedstock markets and prices, including maintenance of databases for feedstock and product demand and pricing;
5. Maintenance of project fiscal models and fiscal modeling, including interpretation of license terms;
6. Provide commercial modeling, commercial risk analysis and assessment, input to cash flow modeling and forecasts including hedging options. In addition provide economic modeling support during analysis of potential investments or acquisitions;
7. Development and maintenance of product demand database, traders, buyers, quality specifications and volumes.
1. BSc Engineering, Economics or Business Management preferred;
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd are a privately owned company, formed in 1983, to provide recruitment services to Aberdeen Companies including the oil and gas industry.
Since its formation in 1983 LA Recruitment has grown considerably and now source permanent, contract and temporary candidates for our clients in areas such as engineering, management, commercial, administration and port functions. Our client base now covers companies in the UK, Norway, Middle East, Far East, Australia to name but a few.