Our client is a leader in providing technology solutions for operational effectiveness with regard to buildings as well as automotive sector. Global presence of the company allows them to reach customers in any part of the world.
Job Scope & Purpose:
– Responsible for the development and successful implementation of Integrated External & Internal Communications plans and associated programs across the S&S ME business. Manages directly the ME communications team providing them regular management oversight and support.
– Plays lead role in supporting major projects such as acquisition integration or major organizational changes.
– Oversees the communication ME departmental budget.
– Works closely with the different business areas and ME executive management to align and support business direction.
– Responsible for further developing the communications department
Business & Financial
– Manages internal and external resources in development of communication strategies and associated programs across all BA’s in support of the S&S strategic plan.
– Interacts with the respective S&S business executives and managers to research needs and determine appropriate Communication activities across all business groups.
– General Management support for speeches, presentations, events.
– Champions the need for integrated messages across businesses and in support of the S&S strategic plan, including the need for consistent strategies and messages across regions. Leads efforts on major over arching Communications initiatives such as energy positioning, acquisitions, organizational changes, fiscal year kick off events, etc.
– Serves as an S&S Middle East representative with corporate on branding strategy, implementation and other corporate wide initiatives.
– Leads research, evaluation and implementation of new technologies for communication purposes (e-marketing, social media, web). Responsibility for company press work with the media.
– Create, justify and manage annual S&S Middle East communications budgets.
– Manages S&S Middle East presence on the external company Web site initiatives.
– Serves as regional (ME) lead on Building Efficiency Global Communications Council.
– In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may S&S individually defined.
People & Organization:
– Develop and ensure high performing regional management team. Maximize performance through quality staffing, performance management, coaching, development and succession planning. Bring out the best in each team member and produce future leaders for company.
– Build a climate that energizes team members and drives accountability
– Recruit, hire, and retain Communication staff
– Prepare and deliver clear performance expectations, performance reviews and development plans for direct reports, teaming with the appropriate matrix functional manager. Ensure a consistent level of coaching.
– Develop improvement plans for those employees who are not performing up to expectations and possibly assume some training/skill building activities as required.
– Master degree in Communications, Journalism, Business or equivalent through experience.
About the Company
Fair Recruitment is an independent recruitment, consulting and headhunting agency. Our extensive experience covers services in all areas of recruitment, selection, relocation in the international and domestic labour markets.
The main area of our activities are recruitment projects for specialist, engineering and managerial posts as well as complex recruitment services for different areas of industry.
Our company has experience in recruitment for energy, oil and gas, construction, automotive and new technologies (IT) sectors. We also manage recruitment in the fields of marketing, public relations and other sectors, depending on the client’s requirements.