Executive Solutions has partnered with a key client who is foremost provider of world-class leisure and entertainment attractions in the region. This large-scale multibillion dirham project spread across 25 million square feet making it the largest integrated theme park in the region due to open in 2016.
Accordingly, we are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to work closely with Department Heads, HR team and Company’s employees
This position will be primary responsible for assisting the Head of Rewards & Planning in designing, overseeing and implementing company’s compensation and benefits programs. This position also monitors salary structures, balance staffing needs with cost controls, and ensure that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with company’s overall strategic objectives and HR vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Hay Group Certification to perform Job Analysis, Job Evaluation
- Compensation and Benefits Manager Certification
- Certificate in Reward Management
- 7 years of HR generalist role of which atleast 3 years specialization in compensation and benefits area. Experience in global/local compensation and benefits projects.
- Familiarization with Hay Group System/methodology
- Past exposure in Hospitality Sector would be an advantage.
- Good planning and Project management skills, good communication and presentation skills, good interpersonal skills, Information technology skills, relationship building and vendor management.
- Analytical thinking & problem solving capability, negotiating skills, innovative thinking, good judgement, proactive, highly adaptable to change. Attention to details, maturity, techno-commercial acumen, Team building.