SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is Qatar’s largest communication group established in 2008. With 115 personnel in Doha offering one of the largest creative units in the region led by an award winning Creative Director.
Our client is a total communications company with a dedicated events department and digital resource with the ability to handle large complex accounts.
A company that delivers great creative ideas that work from the best international expertise in Doha.
As a team with an Art Director is responsible for creation of creative concepts for the brand communication initiatives/ programs as per the given creative briefs. Holds particular responsibility towards linguistic part of the creative concept.
• Reviews creative briefs and seeks to collect additional insights to make sure that the creative tasks are well understood and captured.
• If required, attends client meetings to brainstorm on creative concepts that meet specific campaign/ advertisement requirements.
• Researches brand/ clients/ products, etc., to gain additional insights required to deliver relevant and up-to-the-point creative concepts.
• Together with the assigned Art Directors and Graphic Designers generates creative ideas that meet creative brief requirements.
• Promotes creative environment within the team and facilitates sharing of creative ideas.
• Holds particular responsibility towards the overall copy part of the assignments.
• Facilitates selection of the preferred art work to be recommended to the clients.
• Provides own feedback towards the visuals developed.
• If required, presents the copy work prepared to the clients to facilitate their acceptance process.
• Ensures that all clients’ approvals of the creative concepts are collected and documented.
• Ensures that copy output is documented and stored as per approved archiving requirements for any further reference purposes.
• Provides ideas and recommendations to improve creative production process and supports their implementation as requested by the Direct Superior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding ‘First Class’ people for its ‘World Class’ Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.