• Develop a detailed communication plan and an implementation schedule taking into consideration the company objectives and aspirations.
• Establish and maintain the internal communication process between the department and every sector of the organization whereby the communication department will coordinate all communication activities through information and deliverables produced by the other departments.
• Develop short and long-term departmental goals, policies, and procedures (function related) and ensure implementation to achieve optimal effectiveness.
• Serve as an official spokesperson for The Company. Coordinate and manage all aspects of corporate communication and provide effective services to all internal / external stakeholders on a timely basis.
• Plan, manage & execute properly the external use of all communication including newspapers, magazines & TV
• Develop & maintain a strong relationship with media and has direct access to reporters & journalists as well as other public interest groups.
• Coordinate the preparation and dissemination of communications on various departmental and organisational accomplishments to the relevant stakeholders and external audiences.
• Provide a monthly report to the Chief Business Development Officer on performance and deliverable.
• Oversee work pertaining to Arabic translation of internal and external Company communication materials/documents and ensure that all translations are done accurately.
• Manage employee communications and engagement through periodic newsletters and organising off-site events.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, PR, Journalism or equivalent. A Master’s degree is a plus.
About the Company
EJADAH Management Consultancy (EMC) is one of the leading providers of total human resources solutions and organizational development in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf.
We are the leading company in Saudi Arabia offering total human resources solutions combining understanding of the local market with international expertise. Our quality services focus on three prime activities, consultancy, middle management recruitment and executive search, which are unmatched in the local marketplace.