Corporate Events Executive – Bahrain
Swisslinx Middle East is looking for an experienced and dynamic Events Executive, on behalf of a well-established and prestigious international financial institution based in Bahrain.
In this challenging and exciting role, you will be responsible for event management and event organization to the highest standard. Working closely with the marketing team, this role will include working on both external and internal events.
The role with include but not be limited to:
- Full responsibility for the operational side of events – from proposal to the execution
- Maintaining relationships and coordinating with 3rd parties (event agencies, suppliers, etc.)
- Preparing and negotiating contracts
- Assisting with the preparation of collateral and material
- Working closely with the senior management
- 5+ years in an events function at international organisation
- Confident and comfortable in dealing with senior professionals and VIPs
- English as a mother-tongue, Arabic or French is a plus
- Experience working in the banking (or similar) environment is a plus
This will be a fast-paced and challenging working environment and you will be expected to pro-actively executive high-level corporate events in a timely manner. In return, our client will offer you a chance to work with an international and highly skilled team for a market leader in the financial services sector, strong exposure to the MENA region, competitive remuneration and a great long-term career opportunity.
Oversees candidates are welcome to apply and will be considered for this role.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.