Are you a visual communicator? Passionate about great design? Eager to learn? My Client is looking for a talented and thoughtful creative marketer to help define and execute against a bold vision for the travel and transportation industry—we want to revolutionize the way the world moves people and products.
If you have the right stuff to join the marketing team, you’ll work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment.
- Concept development, design and production of graphic materials under the guidance of the Creative Manager. Responsible for completion of every production step from concept through completion and archive maintenance.
- Create material ranging from digital to traditional print materials
- Create and maintain digital and print templates for corporate use
- Work closely with marketing team on creative for campaign development
- Provide guidance on user experience design for print and digital assets
- Identify trends, opportunities and growth areas within the design and marketing fields
- Establish good working relationships with internal and external teams
- Strong conceptual thinker
- 2-3 years of creative design experience
- Exceptional creativity and innovation; take creative concepts from ideation to execution
- A solid understanding of designing to achieve business objectives while meeting an expected brand standard and high bar for aesthetic quality
- Ability to multitask, but ensure accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to understand company goals and objectives and develop creative strategies that support them
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Expert level Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Word template skills
- A great portfolio of work
Cutting Our ideal candidate is:
- Edge designer: You’ve proven your capabilities with recognizable companies known for exceptional design. Your standards are incredibly high. You know how to elevate a brand.
- Excellent visual communicator: You use visual stories to make your work compelling, relevant, and meaningful to your audience.
- Creative thinker: You think about more than just execution. You always map your work to conceptual strategies that resonate with the intended audience.
- Productive and detail oriented: You constantly strive to optimize your workflow, increase your output, and become a more efficient and effective designer, while maintaining flawless execution.
About the Company
BAC Middle East – the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region’s recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC’s proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.