SKILLED Digital are currently working with an exciting fast growth digital marketing agency based in Dubai, who are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Account Director.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Digital Account Director or Senior Digital Account Manager looking to step up, to drive web traffic to a number of successful brands and to support the growth of the clients.
The agency offer a number of different services for their clients including mobile apps, social media management, websites, e-commerce. The team work with a huge variety of clients within the UAE including sports, consumer goods and fashion clients.
As Digital Account Director you will be responsible for the growth of this digital agencies small team of Account Managers across SEO and PPC strategies with a high element of client facing.
Do you want to work for a boutique agency that is growing at a rapid rate and needs a Digital Account Director to add to its already skilled team?
If you have client facing skills and have a true passion for everything digital whilst making opportunities for new business this is the next move for you. You must have extensive experience in SEO and PPC strategy.
Key roles and responsibilities of Digital Account Director:
- Be the go to person on digital accounts and lead the PPC and SEO strategies.
- Administrating day to day running of campaigns, working across a number of key accounts.
- Have excellent time management skills – ensuring projects run smoothly and to deadlines.
- Have direct communication with clients, seeing their campaigns are managed effectively, from conception to completion.
- Pitch and win for new business and network at every opportunity.
- Have finger on the pulse for trends and platforms which can be utilised by your client base.
- Have a great understanding and knowledge using Google Analytics and different CRM systems which you can incorporate into client campaigns
- 4 years’ experience as a senior digital account manager or digital account director agency side (across SEO/PPC)
- Self-starter with excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and team skills
- Strong attention to detail and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and manage a team of account managers across various clients
- Thrive in a deadline driven environment with excellent client negotiation skills.
- Have excellent time management skills – ensuring projects run smoothly and to deadlines
- Medical insurance
- 22 days holidays plus public holidays
- Team bonus structure
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Relocation assistance
About the Company
SKILLED International is a wholly owned subsidiary of the SKILLED Group, a publicly listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange and a member of the ASX 200.
We offer comprehensive Recruitment and Staffing Solutions across the Middle East and Africa.
The sectors which we work in are:
Oil and Gas Marine & Shipbuilding Oilfield Services Engineering: O&G, Rail, Power, Renewable Energy and Water IT and Digital Healthcare Construction, Facilities Management, Property Finance