Mojo, one of the regions leading independent integrated agencies has an immediate opening for an experienced Digital Account Manager. We are looking for a hard working, hands-on creative thinker who works well under pressure, is well organized, a strong communicator and above all extremely knowledgeable and passionate about all things digital.
Given one of the key accounts in our digital portfolio is a personal care beauty brand the ideal candidate would be female and bi-lingual Arabic & English speaking.
The role will have significant client exposure and will require building and maintaining relationships built on trust, confidence and thought leadership. The ability to think in an innovative and integrated manner and work with clients to understand their communication objectives on both a strategic and creative level is essential.
The selected individual will be responsible for managing digital projects across multiple accounts, acting as the main point of contact for clients through the project lifecycle and communicating digital creative briefs effectively to digital creative/development teams.
A key component of the job is to take a lead role in communicating and trouble shooting at all levels and liaising with clients advising them on their digital strategy. This will include the brand messaging, content and technical solutions required to deliver against the agreed strategy and ensure a coordinated and integrated approach.
The successful candidate is likely to possess a demonstrable 2-3 year account handling track record in a similar digital role; ideally this will include exposure to both international and local brands.
This position is a growth opportunity for an ambitious and inspired individual looking to make a real difference in a dynamic and creative working environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
– Intimate understanding of the Middle East digital landscape
– Up to date with all digital innovations and trends
– Deep knowledge of relevant social media platforms
– Good understanding of analytics and measurement tools
– Bi-lingual Arabic & English
– Organized with project planning ability
– Ability to prepare compelling proposals
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Understand the digital design/creative and development process
– Commercially aware with experience managing finances and budgets
– Can multi-task and deliver to deadlines
– Strong attention to detail
– Enjoy working within a diverse team
– Embrace responsibility and show initiative
– Have innate curiosity
– Always looking for areas of opportunity
– Enjoy challenges and making a difference
– Good sense of humour
The Mojo Communications Group – Art. Business. Soul.
We are an independent, brand centric communications group. Made up of integrated specialists, Mojo offers services in the following disciplines: Advertising, Design/Brand Identity, Digital/Interactive, PR and Media.
The final piece that makes up the group is a contemporary art gallery, The Mojo Gallery. All the Mojo divisions operate out of this purposed designed creative space situated in the heart of Dubai’s art district.
Our clients consist of both international, regional and local brands in a diverse range of segments. Including P&G, Kraft Foods, Atlantis-The Palm, Mont Blanc, Dubal, Popeye’s, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, flydubai and twofour54.