My global client seeks a Digital Marketing Manager with strong b2c and digital marketing experience.
- Experienced Marketing Manager in the digital industry, working on Consumer products
- Deep understanding of Social Media Marketing
- Deep understanding of Performance Marketing techniques, metrics & optimisation techniques
- Experience of negotiating and setting-up barter media contracts
- Proven ability to manage multiple daily tasks, as well as, long-term strategic projects
- Track record of risk taking & innovation that shows how you have marketed smartly & cost-effectively
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Ability to take initiative, propose new solutions & handle objections
- Excellent relationship-building and influencing skills and capable of working in cross-functional teams
- Good presentation, organisational skills; Results driven with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of online media space
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Some knowledge of ad systems technology
Desired Skills & Experience
- High level of Project Management skills & focused on excellence in execution
- Strong ability to influence senior level mgt
- At least 6 years marketing management experience
- Digital Marketing and b2c experience for at least 2 years is a must
HR Source Consulting is a specialist Human Resource and Manpower solutions organisation that offers premier consulting solutions to some of the regions leading multinational vendors through to industry, SME’s and boutiques outfits.
Specilising in recruiting within the following areas:
• IT and Telco
• Media, Advertising, PR
• Consultancies/System Integrators
• Banking and Finance
• Oil and Gas
• Local Government, Public/Private Sector
Recognised as a leading market player, HR Source Consulting (HRSC) provides an unrivalled and tailored service identifying and attracting the market’s premier human resources (talent) to your organisation.
Priding ourselves on the level of service that we offer and the value added services that our clients deserves, we aim to provide to a human capital solution that fulfils your organisation’s every working need. We pride ourselves on our extensive industry knowledge and expertise in order to consult our clients, understanding their business, culture, working environment and in turn repeatedly delivering the required resource their organisation needs.
HR Source Consulting is also strategically positioned to assist regional clients from a pan-European perspective through the partnership of a sister company Primesourcing (based in the UK). This enables us to target talent further afield through a dedicated and established consultancy that possesses excellent client and candidate contacts within the UK and Europe