We are the leaders in internet marketing and web design services, and we are currently looking for an experienced Digital Projects Manager to join our team.
The Digital Projects Manager will be responsible for all projects from start to finish. The right person will act as the technology and internet marketing spokesperson for the company communicating with clients, vendors and key personnel within WSI.
The right candidate will have a mix of excellent technical skills with a background in development, outstanding communication skills in English (Arabic knowledge would be a plus), and Project Management Skills (Organization, Time Management, Team Management, Supervision, and other related skills). The candidate should have marketing experience, and a strong customer-centric approach. The Project Manager would need to be a leader, capable of moving the team and company forward in all areas of work life.
• Use project management experience to juggle multiple projects,
work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease.
• Oversee processes and manage the Web Development and
Internet Marketing activities.
• Keep track of the latest developments in the field of Internet
Marketing (Social Media, SEO, etc.) and assist the team in
adopting best practices.
• Experience with relational databases and strong experience with
multi-tiered, client server applications.
• Translate client requirements into technical proposals and
• Manage web projects and liaise with clients during development
• Experience crafting and directing technical decisions and
• Strong marketing background, in order to manage clients
internet marketing projects.
• Have an understanding of any immediate web development
tasks as required including but not limited to: XHTML, CSS,
• Experience in all phases of web project implementation lifecycle.
• Experience in Internet Marketing (SEO, PPC) and Social Media
• Demonstrated experience and strong skills in a wide range of
technologies and development approaches.
• Active interest in emerging trends and technologies.
Communication & Customer Focus
• A dynamic go-getter with ability to get things done quickly and
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills with customers
• Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through
prior experience at the strategic and tactical/implementation
• Execution of client deliverables in a timely manner.
• Ensuring all deliverables meet the highest quality standards
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Employment Status:||Full time|