Direct Response Director – Leading Digital Media House – Dubai
Seeking a talented individual to join our team as a PPC Strategist. Reporting to a Sales Director, the Strategist will be responsible for ensuring that all PPC deliverable are presented on time and of a high quality, and that all campaigns meet client objectives. This position will work closely with the Account Management and the CS Sales and portals under Net advantage.
The successful candidate must be able to organize complex, multi-channel programs while working to improve campaign effectiveness, efficiency and execution. They will also be responsible for overseeing the creative process and for writing copy for all campaigns.
Previous experience with digital direct response campaigns is strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will possess very strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects flawlessly.
Desired Skills & Experience
Strategists will ensure that PPC programs are tasked properly, completed as scheduled and meet or exceed all client goals. A successful Specialist will have great attention to detail and be able to take complete ownership of the process of getting tasks completed to bring value to our clients. Specific Responsibilities Include: Possesses in-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of campaigns Exhibits solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums Displays advanced organizational skills in order to manage to set defined period execution plan(s) to achieve key metrics (KPI’s) Manages the relationship with the search engines, as well as technology partners.
Specifically, the successful candidate must:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to set strategy and objectives for campaigns to promote internal paid products and services to members.
- Demonstrate end to end ownership by coordinating all phases of campaign production and execution, including conception, documentation, targeting objectives, campaign Q/A , campaign deployment, tracking, reporting, campaign analysis and recommended next steps.
- Manage marketing campaigns and oversee email list management (protecting against list fatigue and churn), copy writing and creative development, data analysis and recommendations, creation of campaign tracking codes, metrics and segment performance.
- Develop and implement channel optimization and improvement strategies that provide material lift over business as usual tactics.
- Collaborate with various marketing functions and other groups to help build and execute best-in-class multi-channel marketing programs.
- Lead all strategic media planning activities associated with assigned account(s).
- Oversee development of planning objectives and strategies that coincide with the client’s marketing direction
- Continually seek a consumer-centric view in all strategic thinking
- Provide point-of-view on various media in the marketplace
- Achieve the financial goals of the account by managing costs, revenue and scope of work in accordance with client contract
- Oversee budget allocation process for media and fees across all media platforms; accurately project costs and anticipate the financial results of plan revisions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Complete knowledge of all aspects of Digital Media, Search, SEO, SEM, Mobile etc.
- Solid understanding of interactive research tools such as Ad Relevance, @plan, and Media Metrix
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and/or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Direct & Digital response environment
- Excellent project management skills and interfacing with multiple vendors within the current business model structure
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while working under multiple deadlines
Candidates from leading markets Europe/U.S/Canada/Australia/New Zealand would be highly considered.
HR Source Consulting is a specialist Human Resource and Manpower solutions organisation that offers premier consulting solutions to some of the regions leading multinational vendors through to industry, SME’s and boutiques outfits.
Specilising in recruiting within the following areas:
• IT and Telco
• Media, Advertising, PR
• Consultancies/System Integrators
• Banking and Finance
• Oil and Gas
• Local Government, Public/Private Sector
Recognised as a leading market player, HR Source Consulting (HRSC) provides an unrivalled and tailored service identifying and attracting the market’s premier human resources (talent) to your organisation.
Priding ourselves on the level of service that we offer and the value added services that our clients deserves, we aim to provide to a human capital solution that fulfils your organisation’s every working need. We pride ourselves on our extensive industry knowledge and expertise in order to consult our clients, understanding their business, culture, working environment and in turn repeatedly delivering the required resource their organisation needs.
HR Source Consulting is also strategically positioned to assist regional clients from a pan-European perspective through the partnership of a sister company Primesourcing (based in the UK). This enables us to target talent further afield through a dedicated and established consultancy that possesses excellent client and candidate contacts within the UK and Europe