This Media Giant in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Director of Channel. They will be responsible for developing the channel proposition, deliver the vision on-screen through creating an excellent channel, achieving audience targets and managing the relationships with all departments necessary to achieve channel objectives.
The Director of Channel will look after the following:
• Overall Channel proposition and positioning
• Identify unique selling points of the channel
• Gather information and develop perspectives about various topics of audience interest through research, interviews, observation, and experience
• Lead the program planning process
• Manage central service departments of production, operations, acquisition, marketing, ad sales and support areas
• P&L responsible for direct costs
• Public Service and Entertainment objectives
• Audience Share and Ranking versus the competition
• Programming costs, staff and other operating costs to be within budget
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing & Sales, Finance & Legal, Agency & Creative, Secretarial and Business Support recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Our Dubai office covers the GCC and Levant and with over five years regional expertise we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Specialties: Recruiting for – Agency and Creative, Marketing and Sales, HR, Finance and Legal, Secretarial and Business Support.