*Main Function: to prepare shop drawings and as built drawings.
* Duties & Responsibilities:
• to prepare shop drawings and as built drawings in a format agreed with the consultant;
• to ensure accurate coordination of all services and disciplines in project drawings;
• to ensure that modifications of drawings are clearly identified in subsequent revisions;
• to keep up-to-date with development in CAD and related software;
• to maintain log book of all issued drawings with numbers and revisions;
• to ensure correct distribution of approved drawings to execution personnel and removal of superseded documents;
• to ensure daily backup and filing is carried out;
* Job Requirements:
• Qualifications: engineering diploma with specialized training certificates in CAD software.
• Experience: minimum 3 years
• Skill and Special Requirements: computer knowledge (AutoCAD, Microsoft Word & Excel), fluency in English.