Candidate should, preferably, be based in UAE/ME currently and must have good Arabic skills
Sirius Telecom, Dubai, is seeking, for it’s client, a Marketing Manager with proven experience to champion their Enterprise division by increasing the visibility and profile of the company amongst its stakeholders. The Enterprise Marketing Manager role is responsible for developing, executing and measuring highly impactful customer focused marketing and communications plans and campaigns.
– Support the enterprise marketing strategy across corporate customers, balancing customer centric marketing and product marketing to achieve target customer successes.
– Through orchestrated integrated marketing communications the position will support the Enterprise division to build and manage customer engagements, events, demand generation, perception management, relationships and satisfaction.
– Drive initiatives and efforts that are created in a productive team environment, and with extraordinary partnerships with the sales and other divisional marketing and communication colleagues and agencies.
– Ownership of the Enterprise Marketing Plan to lead, align and execute campaign and deliverables across the Sales, Partner, Marketing and Customer teams.
– Responsible for the localisation of the worldwide Sales and Marketing priorities for the Enterprise Division in the Middle East.
– Support the teams effectively to achieve strong execution in programs and campaigns per quarter.
– Development of an effective partner marketing program to drive partner revenue growth in accordance to sale targets.
– Delivery of Customer Centric Marketing and Communications to drive demand and accelerate the sales cycles in accordance to the Huawei Enterprise Roadmap.
– Drive the Marketing of important new business solutions and build awareness for future Market Opportunities.
– Drive and co-ordinate efficient internal communications in line with the company strategy and business delivery objectives
– Collaborate with PR agency partners to manage projects, related budgets and successful campaign execution.
– Provide support for trade shows, media and/or corporate events
– Develop and copy edit corporate collateral, news releases, editorial and feature content.
– Integrated Marketing Excellence
– Market Analysis and Opportunity Identification
– Optimizing Return on Investment
– Positioning, Branding, and Messaging
– Technology Advocacy
– Cross-Boundary Collaboration
– Customer and Partner Connection
– Impact and Influence
•Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration, Management, ideally supplemented by Information Technology-related studies.
•Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in an IT/technology Enterprise based corporate setting.
•Demonstrable experience devising and delivering marketing programs to meet the needs of partners and customers, ideally in the technology sector
•Relevant experience in Enterprise marketing with proven results
•Passion for driving results and seeing projects through to completion
•Demonstrated deep understanding of the needs of the enterprise and/or public sector markets specifically in at least 2 areas of Energy, Power, Healthcare, Education and Transportation.
•Experience in building and maintaining stakeholder relations through Marketing efforts in the Middle East market is a must.
•Strong communication skills with superior organizational skills
•Excellent written and verbal ability with experience in different forms of Marketing collateral, content and material.
•Excellent written and spoken English and/or Arabic.
•Exposure to telecommunications/IT industry or business-to-business environment is definite requirement
•Able to work in a fast-paced working environment with self initiative, strong team player and proactive abilities.
Interested candidates may apply now online.