Our client is a large holding group with businesses across Retail, Food & Beverage, logistics and Hospitality. The are now seeking an experienced Events and Entertainment Manager to join their team.
The Events/Promotion/Entertainment Manager will be responsible for generating new business and for the smooth operation of assigned events from beginning of planning stages, pulling together all event details for successful execution through the actual event completion to follow up after the event. The emphasis will be on creating new business through events/promotions and maintaining current business.
• Work closely with the F&B team to develop new business through creative events / entertainment / promotions.
• Develop strategic plans for generating new business through events/promotions. Working with the F&B team as well as other BU on site to maximize full potential for F&B and the site.
• To drive foot traffic & improve sales performance of all venues through setting up events/promotions/entertainment within the various F&B venues on site.
• Research the market to identify opportunities for events, securing and booking events/promotions and developing P&L analysis to ensure each initiative represents commercial viability.
• Responsible for putting together detailed proposals of events e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations. Ensuring that all events are worked within agreed budgets for such activities.
• Responsible for ensuring that all legal, insurance, health & safety obligations are adhered to in connection to specific events/entertainment. To be responsible to obtain all Dubai municipality permissions.
• Working closely with other Business Units on site when working on events to ensure effective and efficient car parking, traffic control, first aid, security etc.
• Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
• Direct and coordinate company budget activities to fund activities, maximize investment and increase efficiency.
• Manage events from beginning to end, processing all information pertaining to the event, ensuing all relevant colleagues and departments are kept updated.
• Assist with annual budget development for event and promotion activities.
• Monitor and analyze promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
• Work to deadlines, and manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Prepare reports and results for each event or promotion campaign that has taken place highlighting the effectiveness of the event, analyse and give suggestions on how to improve results and effectiveness of the campaigns/events.
• Track events & promotion budgets and expenses and response rates to evaluate each event based on event objectives.
• Represent company at trade association meetings to promote The companies F&B.
• Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.
• To oversee day to day business affairs of artistes, DJ’s & entertainers (including performance review / scheduling / payroll / show quality & performance evaluators).
• To secure sponsorship to offset costs in excess of dirhams one million excluding liquor partners.
• Be responsible to negotiate contracts, offers, bookings for events and artists.
• To aggressively publicize events through all direct marketing opportunities as well as above the line advertising in liaison with the Sales and Marketing department & to develop creative initiatives to increase the current fan base; of face book & other digital marketing initiatives.
• To liaise with C-Burn in order to ensure we effectively manage all background venue music in line with the venue positioning.
• High school certificate or Diploma; business related qualifications i.e. marketing/promotions; Business Administration
Package details below:
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.