- Coordinate with Design Manager and Senior/ Project Designer following initial client briefing to interpret Design Brief and establish Mood boards
- Working alongside Design Manager to develop FF&E programming schedule/s
- Production of full FF&E presentation boards and finishes for client presentation
- To maintain the Design Library
- To continually upgrade the library with new up to date information and update schedules of suppliers and manufacturers and maintain this database
- To prepare Sample boards in conjunction with the design team
- Assist the Design Manager/ Project Designer in preparation of the initial presentations and subsequent design development presentations.
- To assist the Technical Office in choosing the appropriate FF&E items from the Library in consultation with the Interior Design team.
- Creating full preliminary line item budgets and finishes schedules for all areas for submission to the client.
- Production and maintenance of FF&E specification control books for all areas of the project within the scope of work
- Production with the project designer full finishes, ironmongery and sanitary ware schedules
- Prepare and coordinate all FF&E documentation required for Tender and Construction issues
- Inspection, pre- qualification and approval of manufacturers and suppliers
The education background has to be Bachelor of Science in Architecture or Interior Design.
Candidate has to have at least 5+ years of experience.
Candidate has to have Experience in high rise building and hospitality is an advantage.
Candidate has to have Very good communication/presentation skills.
Team Player skill is must.
About the Company
We specialize in interior design, architecture, and landscaping. We are able to adapt and provide special design needs for those who face specific challenges. Our desire is to remove any obstacles that prevent your comfort and security.
Our interior designers commit to each project from birth to completion ensuring your vision is fulfilled to its ultimate potential.