1. Should have experience of Macintosh, Photoshop, Illustrator & in design.
2. Experience in packaging artworks designing, candidate preferred Pharma industry / Printing Agency.
3. Should perform a leading role in the design and production of print, identity, packaging, multimedia, web design and web applications.
1. Macintosh knowledge, good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, in design.
2. Organized and detail-oriented
3. Ability to handle multiple projects at once
4. Ability to meet tight deadlines
. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
Tabuk Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company is a fully owned subsidiary of Astra Industrial Group- AIG (one of the biggest industrial groups in the Middle East region) www.aig-co.com.sa
Since its foundation in 1994, Tabuk has passed several milestones in its journey towards becoming a successful player in the global branded generics pharmaceutical industry.
Headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, with GMP facilities in Tabuk city, the company has strong presence across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Central Eastern Europe (CEE) and a promising outlook in Western Europe, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and the USA. TABUK has also established strong relations with companies from all over the World mainly in the field of in-licensing of unique originator and generic products.
Today, TABUK is the second largest Saudi pharmaceutical manufacturer and one of the top five in sales in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (IMS June 2007). It is the only company with European GMP certified facilities, and is currently ready for the FDA inspection soon. TABUK is among the few companies in the Middle East that can manufacture oral as well as sterile cephalosporin antibiotics. additionally it has another facility for the production of regular generic products.
One of TABUK’s major assets is its Marketing, Sales and Distribution Network, which covers all the MENA, CEE and soon CIS markets. Through this network, TABUK has generated a leading position in a growing and yet competitive market. In the year 2006, TABUK total annual sales has reached to US$ 70 Million
A number of Tabuk”s products are approved in Denmark, Finland, France, Portugal, Sweden, and Turkey. Additionally a number of other products are under approvals in international markets such as Czech Republic, France, Hungry, Poland, Turkey, UK and USA