A semi government tourism destination and exhibition organisation based in Dubai is looking for a Group Sales Manager to join their team.
- Sell new and existing exhibitions to achieve strategic and financial targets
- Remain abreast of developments within the exhibition industry, especially sales innovations
- Research and visit competitive exhibitions to source new ideas and market practices
- Contribute to the preparation of all sales promotions material
- Provide leadership and training to the sales team.
- Contribute to the development of ideas to encourage visitor promotion
- Expand and develop exhibition database
- Manage existing and identify new agents for the concerned show
- Contact government trade bodies for existing and possible new markets to get exhibitors
- Develop sponsorship and non-space revenue opportunities
- Perform duties other than the above mentioned, as instructed by the Sales Director
- Floor plan management
- Budget management and control to ensure achievement of revenue and NOP targets
- Liaise and brief the marketing team on requirements for all sales promotion, ensuring timeliness and quality.
- Coordinates with operation and marketing team to assure the exhibition is of highest standard.
- Produce new sales initiatives for maximum client retained and acquired.
- Daily monitor of team’s sales performance
- Effective management for sales agent and national associations
- Develop CRM program for key and specific target groups
- Complete key account management strategy and program
- Delivery of all sales-related financial revenues and targets
- Develop new sales innovations and programmes to maintain competitive edge
- Produce new sales initiatives for maximum client retention and acquisition
- Daily monitoring and tracking of team sales progress and performance
- Effective target setting, tracking and delivery across all sales bands
- Effective management of sales agents and national associations networks
- Develop CRM programme for key and specific target groups
- Implement key account strategy and programme
Formal qualification in a business, and or sales management degree or related disciplines.
A minimum of 7/8 years’ sales experience in the exhibitions industry and the ability to remain updated on the latest industry market knowledge
- Ability to drive team
- Sense of priority and urgency
- Tenacity in client negotiation
- Good and effective follow up and continuity
- Organised and systematic approach
- Commercial acumen
- Accountability and ownership
- Resourceful and creative
About the Company
Mediabook is an advertising, media & PR recruitment consultancy.