Head of Business Development for the UAE
A leading, international, not-for-profit organisation urgently requires a Head of Business Development for the UAE to lead strategy and business development objectives, in order to develop the company’s presence in the UAE market. The Head of Business Development for the UAE role is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned global organisation, whilst in turn working in a close-knit and multicultural regional team.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Leading and delivering growth strategy, including implementing organisation-wide strategic initiatives, and ensure the strategic positioning of the brand in the market
* Implement key business development objectives for the UAE
* Conceiving and executing relationship management with key clients
* Engaging with key stakeholders, including government departments, educational providers, individuals and other external bodies
* Working alongside the Marketing Manager to ensure all marketing collateral, social media content, events and promotions are in-line with business development objectives
* Maintaining an up-to-date and in-depth understanding of the market and issues relevant to the business community and sector
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will have a proven track-record of delivering business development objectives within a B2B environment, preferably within the professional services sector; in addition to having strong stakeholder engagement skills and a comprehensive understanding of working in the regional business environment. This individual will possess excellent communication skills, be a strong team player and have the personal gravitas to lead a team and on occasion act as a media spokesperson for the organisation. Excellent English is essential.
About the Company
Carter Murray is a member of The SR Group, a specialist global recruitment consultancy founded in 1987, operating in the niche markets of Taxation, Legal, HR and Marketing recruitment. From the world’s largest companies to small owner-managed businesses, we recruit at all levels for a complete cross-section of clients.
Our clients include the full range of UK and international professional services firms and financial services companies. We recognise that they expect an exceptional level of service and a real knowledge of today’s highly specialised market.
Each of our consultants personally manages their own clients and specialises in specific areas of this key marketplace. We take the time to really understand both parties’ needs and provide focused and consistent advice.