Management of the Siemens brand for the country, in line with the business plans of the company and the corporate branding policies and plans of Siemens AG.
– Internal: all level 1 management of Siemens regional company. Siemens Middle East Cluster Corporate Communication, Siemens AG Corporate Communication, Group / Sector Communication at Siemens AG, and Siemens AG Corporate Strategy and Development. – External: Media (press), supplier network (primarily preferred agency networks), major customers of Regional Companies, Government bodies in the country, and partners and agents of Siemens in the country.
– Full responsibility of Development of communications strategy in line with the company business plan and Siemens Middle East cluster communications plans (including integration of sector communications plans in the country) – Full responsibility of financial management of Corporate Communication’s budget, including planning, forecasting and management. – Shared responsibility of Execution of the communications plan. – Management of internal communications vehicles. – Corporate event management. – Act as primary media spokesperson. – Executive management communications counsel. – Positioning of regional company in Siemens world and cluster. – Development and management of effective web presence. – Development of communications talent. – Brand management within regional company.
Bachelor degree in media /marketing /Public relations or related fields.
– Professional Knowledge in the following: – Communications modeling & planning – News-writing – Media management – Event management – Audio and Visual production – Agency management – Financial management – Brand management – Web management – Crisis communications management Languages: – Fluent Arabic. – Fluent English. – German language is a plus.
– Eight years of experience at senior management level in a large agency or corporation, preferably a multinational or with multinational clients (in case of agency experience). – Must have experience of working in, or with, global brand structures. – Direct hands-on experience in communications management, specifically communications modeling and planning; media and event management. – Five years of experience in leading a communications team at a senior level. – Four years of experience in working with top management.
– Unlimited Thinking. – Strategic Judgment. – Initiative. – Change Orientation. – Business Competence. – Excellent Communication. – Coaching and Mentoring. – Analytical Thinking. – Decision Making. – Result and Quality Oriented. – Customer Focus. – Professional Ethics. – Siemens Values.
– Saudi Nationals are encouraged to apply.
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.