Head of Corporate Communications | Siemens Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Management of the Siemens brand for the country, in line with the business plans of the company and the corporate branding policies and plans of Siemens AG.
- Internal: all level 1 management of Siemens regional company. Siemens Middle East Cluster Corporate Communication, Siemens AG Corporate Communication, Group / Sector Communication at Siemens AG, and Siemens AG Corporate Strategy and Development. – External: Media (press), supplier network (primarily preferred agency networks), major customers of Regional Companies, Government bodies in the country, and partners and agents of Siemens in the country.
- Full responsibility of Development of communications strategy in line with the company business plan and Siemens Middle East cluster communications plans (including integration of sector communications plans in the country) – Full responsibility of financial management of Corporate Communication’s budget, including planning, forecasting and management. – Shared responsibility of Execution of the communications plan. – Management of internal communications vehicles. – Corporate event management. – Act as primary media spokesperson. – Executive management communications counsel. – Positioning of regional company in Siemens world and cluster. – Development and management of effective web presence. – Development of communications talent. – Brand management within regional company.
Bachelor degree in media /marketing /Public relations or related fields.
- Professional Knowledge in the following: – Communications modeling & planning – News-writing – Media management – Event management – Audio and Visual production – Agency management – Financial management – Brand management – Web management – Crisis communications management Languages: – Fluent Arabic. – Fluent English. – German language is a plus.
- Eight years of experience at senior management level in a large agency or corporation, preferably a multinational or with multinational clients (in case of agency experience). – Must have experience of working in, or with, global brand structures. – Direct hands-on experience in communications management, specifically communications modeling and planning; media and event management. – Five years of experience in leading a communications team at a senior level. – Four years of experience in working with top management.
- Unlimited Thinking. – Strategic Judgment. – Initiative. – Change Orientation. – Business Competence. – Excellent Communication. – Coaching and Mentoring. – Analytical Thinking. – Decision Making. – Result and Quality Oriented. – Customer Focus. – Professional Ethics. – Siemens Values.
- Saudi Nationals are encouraged to apply.