The company designs and manufactures Children fabrics and finished garments for distribution to wholesalers and retailers. The company handles licensing, distribution sources and handles logistics of importing textiles for name-brand quality products.
• Develop strategies for improving margins, product quality and integrity, and deliveries based on knowledge of best practices for sourcing, product design and development, vendor management, inventory planning, and product presentation
• Responsible for new product design & development, Product modification and value engineering.
• Translate feasible design ideas into garmenting, using international & domestic trends, styles, fabrics, trims etc.
• Sourcing of new factories to ensure a more competitive price solutions and greater quality.
Obtaining approval for garment design, such as embroidery, beads, print, layout, color, shape, etc.
• Develop relationships with client’s buying team to better understand their business and thus the requirements.
• Negotiate and draft documentations in support of supplier relationships.
• Performing quality control functions and optimization
• Minimum 2 years of prior exposure in sourcing, design, quality control and/or buying within the textile industry
• Experience of working with multi kids product wear and the ability to identify key shapes and colours for the coming season.
• Good communication, negotiation skill and sourcing skill
• Ability to understand colors, moods and seasons
• Prior sourcing experience from reputed brand required
• Prior sourcing experience from reputed brand required.
ND & Associates specializes in providing exclusive, experienced and skilled professionals ranging from Chief Officers, Division Heads, Directors and Managers, to Executives. To support clients in all business functions across the entire organisation, ND & Associates’ consultants are divided into two main divisions:
1. Industry Specialisations (IS)
2. Business Support (BS)
Industry Specialisation (IS)
Every organisation needs a specialized recruitment partner who understands the unique requirements of particular industries. For this reason, ND & Associates have specialist teams dedicated to serve the following key industry segments:
· IT & Telecommunications
· Engineering – Energy / Environment / Utilities / Construction
· Investment & Corporate Banking
· Logistic and Supply Chain
Business Support (BS)
Our teams have the in-depth knowledge and experiences to serve our clients in these industries niches across all departments and skill sets. Therefore, in addition to the IS division, the BS teams have been set up to provide our long term partners with complete recruitment services to cover the following areas:
IT • Finance • HR • Legal • Procurement • Office Support • Sales and Marketing
Adopting a consultative approach, ND & Associates take a long term view to our relationships with clients, believing it is essential to understand our clients’ unique strategic, organizational, financial and cultural context in order to deliver real value.
We offer 7 customized solutions to meet all types of executive staffing challenges:
1. Specialized Executive Search
2. On-site recruitment
3. Head hunting
4. Mass recruitment
5. Reference checks
6. Localisation / Emiratisation
7. Executive contracting solutions