Lead a dynamic Digital team and help us drive digital transformation through all customer facing channels. Work in a market that has one of the highest smartphone and internet usage rates in the world and is experiencing exponential growth in digital.
As the Head of Digital, you will provide strategic direction and leaderships to deliver an unmatched customer experience across all digital channels, grow the share of digital transactions and drive digital contact by embedding a DIGITAL FIRST service proposition approach. Provide digital innovation to automate all available transaction s and to create a culture of digital evolution to make VFQA the benchmark for Digital Service in the VF Group.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Customer Experience, usability and UX of all digital channels
- MyVodafone development, penetration, growth, and emerging Smartphone applications
- Performance marketing, social, and digital advertising
- eCommerce sales penetration, user experience and growth
- Self-Service new capability, efficiency, and continuous improvement
- Social Media Media growth, customer care, engagement, channel development
- Internal digital capability transformation changing how we work as a company from the frontline to HQ workflow
Key performance indicators:
- Digital TNPS and Team eNPS
- Commercials: Revenue through digital/self-serve channels, cost savings, digital frequency of contact
- Channel Specific: MyVodafone Penetration & App store rating, Social Media Engagement, Digital Campaign Effectiveness
- Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Possess and demonstrate excellent understanding of digital including marketing, sales, care, social media communication, media, audiences
- Demonstrate sharp strategic thinking and effective problem solving skills and the ability to influence
- Excellent communicator at multiple levels of the organization
- Strong customer focus
- Learning and agile mindset
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University Degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience across digital marketing, eCommerce, self-service transactions
- Bachelor degree concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications preferred
- Excellent quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Ability to work within and effectively manage a team, decisively organizing multiple assignments for both self and team
- Extremely business-minded and detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills
- Show ability in training and leadership capability
- Understanding of current and emerging digital technology and user behaviour
Direct reports: 5
About the Company
Vistas is a multifaceted company that provides solutions and services in the field of human capital, technology and business process outsourcing.
As a company we focus on innovation and transformational excellence. We help our clients transform their operations through efficiency, service quality augmentation and in turn driving organizational profitability.
We provide comprehensive solutions in HR Services, Facilitation Services and Technology Services.