My global client is seeking a highly experienced individual to join their team in Dubai, UAE.
The Head of Marketing role will report directly to the Head of Marketing EMEA. Employing a flat management structure, the role will have a few direct reports covering the three areas of focus. To ensure a holistic approach to marketing within the country, the role will also have dotted line responsibility for the B2B team sitting within the sales organisation.
The role requires proven management and cross-functional leadership skills, strong understanding and experience of social and digital marketing, experience of brand building through strategic marketing partnerships, and detailed knowledge and experience of driving reputation and reach through Comms in B2B and B2C environments. The role also requires experience of managing research teams and a strong understanding of B2B marketing.
- Strategy: Build the local market marketing strategy to successfully support the local business objectives, driving audience reach and sales revenues.
- Execution: Build and implement a 12 month and three year plans to deliver the local business objectives. Ensure objectives are specific and measureable.
- Manage the team. Ensure the team act holistically, including B2B marketing, and that they are clear on their local objectives. Ensure all team members have a clear development plan. Set success metrics, monitor performance, share learnings & make optimisation recommendations.
- Budget: Manage the Marketing program spend. Identify areas for efficiency and areas for investment. Align with the budget and plans with the relevant Sales and Audience leads.
This is a superb role in a dynamic global company.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years marketing experience within a digital media or marketing environment. Strong knowledge of the local market ideally.
- Extensive experience in management, delivery of business objectives, budget management and cost efficiencies, working with internal stakeholders and agency/consultancy teams.
- Excellent knowledge of using digital and social advertising techniques to reach consumers. Ideally experience in the B2B arena as well.
- Detailed experience of managing communications at a local level and liaison with corporate teams.
- Good understanding of Research and B2B marketing.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in people management – someone who can demonstrate competence in identifying, motivating, developing and retaining highly talented individuals and teams
Having the right skills, knowledge, experience and attitude are more important than formal academic qualifications. However, we anticipate that the successful candidate will be educated to degree level.
Send your cv now for an immediate review, Interviews will take place in May 2012.
HR Source Consulting is a specialist Human Resource and Manpower solutions organisation that offers premier consulting solutions to some of the regions leading multinational vendors through to industry, SME’s and boutiques outfits.
Specilising in recruiting within the following areas:
• IT and Telco
• Media, Advertising, PR
• Consultancies/System Integrators
• Banking and Finance
• Oil and Gas
• Local Government, Public/Private Sector
Recognised as a leading market player, HR Source Consulting (HRSC) provides an unrivalled and tailored service identifying and attracting the market’s premier human resources (talent) to your organisation.
Priding ourselves on the level of service that we offer and the value added services that our clients deserves, we aim to provide to a human capital solution that fulfils your organisation’s every working need. We pride ourselves on our extensive industry knowledge and expertise in order to consult our clients, understanding their business, culture, working environment and in turn repeatedly delivering the required resource their organisation needs.
HR Source Consulting is also strategically positioned to assist regional clients from a pan-European perspective through the partnership of a sister company Primesourcing (based in the UK). This enables us to target talent further afield through a dedicated and established consultancy that possesses excellent client and candidate contacts within the UK and Europe