Based in Kuwait, the H&M Brand Marketing Manager will lead the overall marketing activity for the brand with responsibility for planning, executing and measuring the overall Annual Marketing Plan.
The H&M Brand Marketing Manager would build and leverage strong relationships with the franchisor to effectively plan, adapt and implement region and country-appropriate marketing campaigns and initiatives, whilst preserving the original brand essence. Where relevant, the H&M Brand Marketing Manager may liaise with 3rd party design teams to do limited amendment and development of marketing collateral.
Working closely with the senior brand team to ensure the marketing activity supports the overall revenue growth targets of H&M, the Brand Marketing Manager will also work with Corporate Marketing to ensure alignment with Alshaya corporate guidelines and to optimise brand expenditure.
* Responsible for the Strategic Planning of the marketing initiatives for the year
* Responsible for market research, insight and database management for H&M
* Responsible for artwork development, advertising, promotions, and catalogue and magazine distribution (where relevant)
* Responsible for planning the brand media mix and booking media accordingly
* Responsible for planning and execution of partnerships & events
* Responsible for managing media relations / social media initiatives (where brand relevant)
* Create and maintain excellent team and cross functional working relationships
* Responsible for category management (where brand relevant
Skills and Experience:
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 55 of the world’s most recognised retail brands, including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm, P.F. Chang’s, Office Depot and Boots. The company operates 2000 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food Services, Optics, Pharmacy, Office Supplies and Home Furnishings.
M.H. Alshaya Co. stores can currently be found in 15 markets across the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, Cyprus, Russia, Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic. It employs more than 20,000 people from over 80 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.