Nature of the Work
• Contacting prospective clients over the phone via an outbound call, with the aim of ultimately selling our product or service
• To provide qualified sales lead to the Business Development Team to ensure the department is able to meet growth targets.
• Must know everything they can about the products they are selling to be better equipped to explain products and services to their customers.
Recording customer information.
This not only includes name, address, phone number, and so forth, but also
reactions to products by prospective customers. Most of this information is
entered into a database during the call.
• Cold calling into CRM data base with a minimum of 1,500 dials a week.
• Record all the data in CRM. Follow the company sales playbook for moving a suspect to prospect status and work with Sales to have all qualified leads assigned to Business Development Representatives.
• Establish a report for lead tracking and status to management
• Participate in meetings and take responsibility for telemarketing improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
Measures of performance:
The following will be used to evaluate the performance of the Telemarketer:
Submitting report on a weekly basis on number of dials, number of
contacts, number of suspects qualified and assigned to Sales, number of
deals closed that came from telemarketing efforts.
* Minimum two years successful selling or telemarketing experience possess an understanding of Enterprise IT Services
About the Company
The name MDS has stood for a distinguished group of information and communications technology companies, known for their advanced offering of software and hardware products, services, distribution, system integration and site solutions. It has now evolved into the Midis Group with over 100 companies and more than 2500 employees.
The Midis Group overseas a portfolio of businesses devoted to sell and service commercial office equipment, information and telecommunications system and software.