Strong Flash Development is the focus of this role, with secondary abilities on Flash animation and design.
The primary role is to dynamically code & animate artwork provided by the Art Directors. An integral member of the Design team, the Flash Developer is the final link between the Designers and the backend programmers- implementing advanced front end & back end Flash, including AS3, for Catch’s varied platform, digital projects.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Flash Developer position is a mid-level position in the Catch structure – where the employee has the opportunity to gain familiarity with Catch’s clients, processes and design style, while honing his or her skills and toolset for later promotion to Senior Flash Developer, usually within 1 year.
As such, it is important for the Flash Developer to continue to explore new technologies, Flash related languages and design techniques while performing his or her daily duties.
– Be involved in early conceptual thinking, to maximize potential of flash and scripting.
– Prepare vector graphics for Flash integration.
– Implement Flash animation based on design files and story boards approved by designers and art directors.
– Provide Advanced Flash scripting (ActionScript) to add functionality to Flash assets provided by the Designers (games, advanced interactive functions, etc);
– Develop Flash projects in a logical manner for maximized optimization and easy cross integration with back end systems.
– Develop Flash projects to enable SEO and SEO compatibility. Also Google Analytics
– Work with Designers, Programmers and Account Executives to provide feedback and advice on layout and functionality feasibility.
– Research & Develop new Flash based techniques.
– Prepare all materials based on Art Director requirements;
– Work with Programmers to integrate front and back end code; Dynamic Content,
– Data capture
– Deliver all materials according to set deadlines;
– Strong skills in AS2.0 & AS3.0, Flash video & Flash communication server, and XML.
– Knowledge of Papervision3D and coding design patterns is a plus.
– Knowledge of Flex, Java is Also a plus.
– If you have experience with PHP/MySQL, HTML/CSS, Motion graphics tools like After Effects, these are all a big advantage.
– Competent in Flash design & animation; Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash.
– Ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deliver all materials according to set deadlines.
– Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in English a must.
– Arabic language a plus;
Apply Now! Sorry, this jobs is closed.