The position will focus on responsibility for PDFs of marketing kits, info graphics and ads, including design support using Adobe software and coordinating with field teams and freelance designers globally.
An important support to our communications team, the role ensures systematic use of photos, PDFs and other items, and internal communication. Other responsibilities include administrative and web-based support activities, including editing images on the company website and systematic filing.
We’re looking for someone with good interpersonal skills, plus the ideal candidate will possess strong general computer skills and have an interest in design and marketing. They will need to have excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
This is a full time entry level position and training will be given in all aspects of the role.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Monthly Salary: AED 7000
- Minimum Work Experience: 0-1 year
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree – preferably in Graphic Design
- Career Level: Entry level
Below is a list of the tasks that the Junior Graphic Designer will be asked to perform as part of this role. This is not an exhaustive list.
- Producing PDFs, advertising and info graphics within brand and design guidelines
- Liaising with internal art department and external designers for the above production
- Regular chasing of field teams to ensure smooth flow of information
- Ensuring all internal records are updated regularly
- Assists the Internal Communications Manager with the OBG Archives by keeping an archive of design files, photos, marketing PDFs, press clippings and ads.
- Ability to work with both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Proficient in Adobe Suite CC (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)