Main Purpose of Job:
The primary responsibility of the Key Account Executive is to align Nestlé strategy with customers needs by developing mutual business opportunities. At this position, he has to maximize short and long term sales and profitability and build long term relationships with customers to become the preferred category supplier.
• Gather customer trends, needs and competitor information and disseminate within the organization.
• Set strategic direction for Key Account Customers with General Operations Manager or Country Manager
• Maximize category potential for Nestlé and customer.
• Develop, negotiate, implement and monitor customer specific strategies in line with brand objectives “Account plan”, including range development, merchandising / space, promotion, pricing
• Define and set up best Practices of Promotion planning.
• Ensure that in-store activity generates sales
• Prepare and conduct regular customer business planning and review periodically cycle involving all internal service provider.
• Prepare tailor-made promotion in line with Marketing objectives.
• Review and amend the promotion forecast (volume and fund needed).
• Follow up financial performance of Key Account Customer (Customer Contribution Statement and Trade Spend) for future discussions.
• Develop and keep up-to-date Customer Profiles.
• Follow up on payment delays.
• Develop and manage long term customer relationships.
Clean and professional appearance / presentation, Excellent attitude / enthusiasm, self-motivator, Reliable / dependable, Good communicator, Strong winning personality, combining individualism with team spirit, Leadership qualities, Innovative and creative, Respected and trustworthy, Strong interpersonal skills.
About This Company
Nestlé is the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
We believe that leadership is about behaviour, and we recognise that trust is earned over a long period of time by consistently delivering on our promises. Nestlé believes that it is only possible to create long-term sustainable value for our shareholders if our behaviour, strategies and operations also create value for the communities where we operate, for our business partners and of course, for our consumers. We call this ‘creating shared value’.
The Nestlé Corporate Business Principles (pdf, 1 Mb) are at the basis of our company’s culture, developed over 140 years, which reflects the ideas of fairness, honesty and long-term thinking.
Nestlé can trace its origins back to 1866, when the first European condensed milk factory was opened in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. One year later, Henri Nestlé, a trained pharmacist, launched one of the world’s first prepared infant cereals ‘Farine lactée’ in Vevey, Switzerland.
The two companies merged in 1905 to become the Nestlé you know today, with headquarters still based in the Swiss town of Vevey. We employ around 328 000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. Nestlé sales for 2011 were almost CHF 83.7 bn.