Al-Futtaim Motors are the sole distributors for Toyota, Lexus and Hino brands in the UAE. Since the company’s inception in 1955 it holds the pre-eminent position of being the largest distributor of automotive products and services in the UAE. We also hold the distinction of being one of the largest private conglomerates in the gulf region.
Al Futtaim Motorsآ enjoy’s undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota and Lexus, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiles and automotive products like Hino – Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.We currently have an opening for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join Al Futtaim Motors in Dubai. The Marketing Analyst contributes to the overall brand development, brand performance tracking, and managing various support functions to execute marketing plans.
The key accountabilities of his role will include:
* Monitoring the performance of the brand overtime and in particular performance of all marketing campaigns including creation and management of KPIs for campaigns.
* Administers agency invoices and manufacturer claims and document and circulate approval for marketing campaigns.
* Coordinating and managing POS development & fulfillment, including catalogues, spec sheets, giveaways and launch material.
* Providing inputs to the marketing strategy and budget cycle. Coordinating yearly marketing plan development with agency.
* Responsible for executing the on-ground marketing plans:
– (POS- spec sheets, brochures, giveaways, stationary, flags, posters, roll-out material)
– Motor shows
– Marketing/PR cars allocation
* Managing continuous update of brand’s websitesآ and micro-sites.
* Supporting ad-hoc presentation requests.
* Carrying out special assignments as directed.
* Mobilising centres of expertise and coordinating with agency to execute marketing plans.
* Communicating monthly performance report to sales and marketing teams.
* Plays a role in linking the marketing team to the field – solicits field input and support and promptly acknowledges and responds to showroom requests.
* Holding regular meetings with agency (invoice administration) and update marketing manager.
* Maintaining and sharing (internally) rolling marketing planner.
* Developingآ and maintaining a communication scorecard, report results periodically, along with findings, recommendations, insights.
Suitable candidates should have the following skills and experience:
* Minimum – bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with above average scores.آ Marketing degree preferred.
* Basic knowledge of principles and methods for measuring success.
* Basic understanding of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
* Very good knowledge of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Arabic language would be an advantage.
About the Company
Established in the 1930’s, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940’s and 50’s saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.