Analyzes and understands consumer segment needs, segment size, trends, profitability etc. of the assigned consumer segment. Proposes consumer segment strategies to ensure that adequate plans and forecasts are made to meet the respective segment requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To develop & maintain an expert level of customer insight for the given segment and sub-segments, across preferences, lifestyle, needs & purchasing criteria, both current & emerging.
- To understand the objectives for the section, including brand affinity, customer satisfaction, customer volumes & net adds, revenues & margins.
- To ensure a close business performance monitoring of the segment & Services, including satisfaction levels, usage, service adoption, churn, ARPU, revenues & margins.
- To develop relevant, innovative & exciting customer value propositions for the segment & relevant sub-segments, incorporating pricing recommendations, customer experience (e.g. full touchpoint strategy & customer journey treatment), VAS, Messaging, Prepaid Out of Credit Service, Call Completion, Multi SIM, branding & communications, & sales channels & any other innovation service related to the field.
- To ensure all relevant service lines (e.g. Mobile Out of Credit Services, Call Completion, Core VAS & Messaging services) are included in the segment marketing plans & propositions.
- To develop a 12 month roadmap for the segment in line with business objectives.
- To work with the CVM team to define a BTL cross / up-selling & retention strategy, ensuring delivery.
- To provide regular reports on campaign effectiveness and section performance vs. targets.
- To liaise with all necessary Regulatory interfaces ensuring full compliance at all times.
- To proactively work with all other departments involved in the delivery of all campaigns, offers, service delivery & customer experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Administration with 4-5 years of experience in marketing/ business development.
Applicants with experience in Telecommunications Industry will be given an added advantage.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.