URS is hiring a Marketing Assistant, based in Dubai, UAE. Reporting directly to the Regional Business Development Manager
The successful candidate will be proactive in coordinating the marketing activities for URS in the GCC. You will have strong organizational and communication skills, and be able to work/coordinate efforts from multi-discipline teams within the office, across multiple company offices and among subcontractors in support of marketing and proposal efforts. The Marketing Assistant role will work with engineering, environmental and construction management specialists to develop marketing materials, support trade shows and related events, and coordinate proposal efforts.
The Marketing Assistant will assist and manage the coordination of the following key areas:
– Promotional material coordination and production
– Ensure quality and consistency of URS’ professional image in client communications, proposals, and collateral material.
– Coordinate and provide in-house production services.
– Monitor client and public websites and news articles, review and highlight upcoming bids and pursuits
– Major proposal production support and tracking
– Event management
– Conference, sponsorship and seminar coordination
– Create and maintain project experience information
– Newsletter coordination and copywriting
– Preparation of articles for media distribution
– Interact with marketing staff from other offices and operations.
– Maintain client contact database
– Conduct client feedback surveys
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are a requirement for you to succeed in this role.
Qualifications: Bachelors degree in related discipline. Evidence of writing/copy writing / editing experience may be required.
About the Company
URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; and decommissioning and closure services for power, infrastructure, industrial and commercial, and federal projects and programs.