- Plan, coordinate and implement marketing activities
- Provide marketing leadership and guidance to multiple sales distributors
- Manage creation and production of local marketing collateral
- Create, adapt, and develop promotional material working with in-house resource, printers and other agencies.
- Negotiate the supply of competitively priced marketing materials
- Utilise and implement print, direct mail, direct email, advertising and PR methods of publicity
- Write copy for marketing materials, ensuring they are approved for technical content and style
- Advise and provide content for centrally produced initiatives (Eg ET)
- Assist remote colleagues where applicable with writing, production and proof reading.
- Manage translations as necessary
- Maintain the local web-site
- Setting up a database of potential clients and maintaining and updating client database.
- Plan and manage trade shows, sales conferences, training forums etc
- Management of the assigned marketing communications budget
- Provide monthly reports on campaigns, initiatives, activities and results
- Recognised qualification in marketing communications
- Technical Aptitude so as to correctly communicate product features and benefits
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good time planning and time management skills
- Literacy in computer skills, especially in MS Office applications
- Literacy in computer skills, experience of maintaining and using customer databases
- Literacy in computer skills, experience in Adobe CS6, InDesign, Photoshop etc
- Good written and spoken English language
- Experience and qualification in Marketing.
- Self motivated and able to meet deadlines.
- Focused goal achiever
- Driving licence
- Mainly office based, but some travel for training, exhibition support etc.
About the Company
Established in 1996, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrains Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking Logistics & Customer Service Secretarial & Administration Human Resources & Recruitment Engineering & Construction IT/Telecom Marketing & PR Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.